About the Author
Mark Samuel is the Founder and CEO of IMPAQ. For over thirty years, he has served as a thought leader for creating accountable organizations by developing and transforming teams at every level.
Mark is the author of:
- Creating the Accountable Organization: A Practical Guide to Improving Performance Execution,
- The award-winning Making Yourself Indispensable: The Power of Personal Accountability
- REIMAGINE TEAMS: The Missing Piece in Team Building to Achieve Breakthrough Results
He regularly speaks on the topic of breakthrough teams and rapid culture transformation.
Get a free preview of B STATE
A New Roadmap for Bold Leadership, Brave Culture, & Breakthrough Results.
Get your free preview of the first five chapters of my B STATE book and discover:
- Why traditional training doesn’t produce the bold leaders or breakthrough results we need today – and what does!
- How mid-level managers are your best asset for leading change, breakthrough results, and a responsive culture.
- A commonly promoted engagement strategy you should avoid at all costs – and what to do instead.
Assess Your Organizational Effectiveness
Take this exclusive assessment to gauge the effectiveness and accountability of your organization. You may want to take the assessment before reading the book so that you’ll know what to pay extra attention to as you read B STATE.
Explore Our Proven Change Management Systems
Do you want breakthrough results and behavior change in months instead of years?
You can have them with our Breakthrough Leadership Team System. Click on your type of team below for more information.