Craft your Breakthrough State (B STATE) Picture of Success™ and a Strategic Execution Roadmap that inspires employees at all levels to rapidly achieve breakthrough results in just one day.
- Use external drivers for a compelling story
- Provide a practical and safe Roadmap for change
We partner with you to identify the external drivers impacting your business and clarify your business/culture transformation – B STATE Picture of Success. Then we ensure you have a clear Strategic Execution Roadmap for rapid transformation.
A Strategic Execution Roadmap quickly identifies:
- A future oriented Gap Analysis (Mindset, Behaviors, Accountability, Expectations)
- Expanded leadership roles/habits necessary at all levels, (especially Middle Management)
- Leveraging or altering current conditions, structure, systems and tools
- A communication message and strategy for repetition, inclusion and updating
- A customized Roadmap including timed phases and expectations
Transform silos into cross-functional shared ownership through Senior and Middle Management Team Accountability Systems.
Organizational transformation requires a new mindset and different habits for collective execution. The Team Accountability System accomplishes this instantly! – first with Senior Leadership, then with Middle Management.
B STATE Team Accountability System – for Senior Leadership, Middle Manager, and Functional Teams:
- Aligns leadership on the top 6 to 8 priority initiatives for transformation
- Institutes “shared ownership” to achieve those initiatives
- Transforms silos into cross-functional collaboration, problem solving and decision-making
- Turns Middle Managers into a unified team of business leaders responsible for Operational Excellence and cultural Change Agents
- Establishes aligned messaging and inclusive communication at all levels
- Establishes a monitoring system for collective execution
- Measures business results and sustainable culture change within three to six months
Taken as a 4-level series or individual programs, leaders develop skills, and accountable processes for consistent organizational standards in B STATE. All programs are outcome-driven to achieve results.
B STATE Accountability improves personal, team and cross-functional accountability including:
- Coaching direct reports
- Accountable delegation
- Holding others accountable in a supportive manner
- Improving teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
Developing High Performers provides leaders a simple process for coaching their direct reports towards B STATE expectations including:
- A simple and comprehensive diagnostic assessment
- Strategy for leveraging the coaching conversation
- Communication skills to inspire employees
Leading and Managing Change provides leaders the strategy and tools to guide and inspire change including:
- New mindset for one’s role
- Process for communicating and implementing change
- Proactive Recovery Plans to ensure success
Mastership is an “inner-outer” discovery to transform unresolved issues, limiting beliefs, and self-sabotaging behaviors. Results include:
- Greater creativity and innovation
- Raising intuition
- Transformational business leadership
- Work-life balance
Our programs create a safe environment for employees to participate and own their involvement in the organization moving to B STATE.
Our 3-part series transforms:
- Comfort with status quo to safety for change
- Need for buy-in to inspiring involvement
- Stuck in perfection to urgency and action
B STATE Accountability replaces blame-game mentality and excuses, with increased ownership, initiative, and positive “can do” attitude
Lunch & Learns is a monthly informal educational session delivered by volunteer supervisors and direct reports on B STATE Accountability topics for discussion and personal growth
Meaningful Employee Engagement is an online, self-learning team program that guides supervisors in leading seven 30 to 45-minute discussions with direct reports to improve Teamwork, Customer Service and Efficiency – including documented results. Learn more…