Shared Ownership Transforms Customer Satisfaction Results
The Customer Call Center of a large pharmaceutical company faced outsourcing. Their customer satisfaction was dropping below a 6 out of 10 and customers were clearly unhappy. Management had provided tools and training, but employees found the tools complicated and confusing. Both groups blamed each other as well as sales for selling things that couldn’t be supported. Everyone was working hard to improve service, but it wasn’t enough to turn the situation around.
One of the unique aspects of the B STATE Approach is the ability to measure and correlate three types of results: Deliverables, Collective Habits, and Relationships.
In just 6 months…
- Customer satisfaction scores were consistently measured at over 8.0 of 10 in all metrics – best of all regions. Consistently being over 8.0 had proven to create loyal customers and increase revenue from 500,000 to 1 million dollars per year
- Rated at 8.6 of 10 for “Getting to The Right Person”
- 61% of the Collective Habits of Execution improved dramatically
- Employee surveys reported that 50-80% of the employees saw improvements in the way their teams and other teams engaged with each other and with their customers
- Consistently received good reviews and accolades from the sales team
- The Customer Call Center became so successful that the company eventually spun it off into its own independent business