This Offer has Expired
If you want to get on a waiting list or want to learn more about similar offerings, email us by clicking on the link below.
This is a unique, one-time, offer to join me at my headquarters in San Clemente, CA to create a breakthrough strategy to overcome your most significant challenges to achieving your 2020 company goals,
The first five people to apply (and that are accepted) will receive a one-on-one, VIP sessions with me to fine-tune their strategy after the Bootcamp.
Seats Are Limited
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
I am limiting this event to a maximum of 15 senior leaders and change agents to maximize our ability to give your strategies our attention.
The Bootcamp application process closes on Tuesday, December 17th, at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
When and Where
February 4-6, 2020
San Clemente, CA
8:30 – 5:00 Tuesday-Thursday
Orange County CA/John Wayne International
30-60 minutes from San Clemente
- Three days with me (and my partner David Rodgers) crafting your 2020 execution roadmap with proven strategies and tools (a 65,000 USD value if were to come to you)
- An intimate group of top professionals (15 max)
- 1-year access to our professional community to support your ongoing success (a 2,000 USD value)
- Mark’s latest book, B STATE – A New Roadmap for Bold Leadership, Brave Culture, and Breakthrough Results (a 25 USD value)
- A workbook, templates, and tools to use back in your workplace (a 625 USD value)
- Our Organizational Effectiveness Predictor assessment to gather the data you need to validate your most significant challenge, before the session (5,000 USD value)
- Lunch, water, and snacks each day
And there’s a SPECIAL BONUS for first 5 people that apply (and that get accepted)
- A one-on-one, 90-minute, exclusive session with Mark Samuel to review and advise you on your strategy once you return to your workplace.
Your investment for all of this is only
What We’ll Cover
Day 1 – Craft Your Compelling Future Picture of Success
Where you will…
- Clarify that picture in a way that will positively up-level the game for everyone in your organization
- You’ll learn our best approaches to get your leaders to own, drive and embody that picture as a unified leadership team
- And how to engage the rest of your organization in a way that eliminates fear, confusion, and resistance from the start
Day 2 – Build Your Custom Strategy for Overcoming Your Biggest Challenges
You will learn to….
- Break down silos and create ownership across departments for critical company results
- Instantly free up time at every level to get ahead of the game
- Capture and onboard the people you need for fast growth, and develop and retain the people you have, even if you are in a lean period
- And much, much, more
Day 3 – Set Up Monitoring, Proactive Recovery, and Measurement for Execution Excellence
That’s right, you monitor and measure execution. Everyone monitors results, but few know how to monitor and measure the execution essential for achieving YOUR GOALS. The third day sets up the systems you will need to:
- Create a culture that instantly surfaces and resolves issues without senior leaders having to jump in and micro-manage
- Know when and how to pivot your organization, based on new demands and challenges, without losing the momentum
- And complete your custom roadmap, so you can start seeing results in just weeks
More Frequently Asked Questions will be posted soon, and we will handle all questions as a part of our application interview process.
We are holding this bootcamp in San Clemente, CA , a resort location for many. We will give you the exact location once you application has been accepted.
The closest airport is John Wayne International Airport in Costa Mesa, CA, also referred to as the Orange County CA airport. It is roughly 30-60 minutes from San Clemente depending on traffic conditions.
Yes. When you apply we would be happy to discuss that with you.